Lethium RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your place for perfect pking

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are updating the server and making some changes stay tuned link client will be posted soon !

Staff Please Read.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lapse
Lapse

Staff Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Staff Please Read.   Staff Please Read. EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:04 pm

Alright, so i've put in well over 6+ hours a day into this server. I've helped sooo many people and ive been chill with everyone. I've never yelled at anyone or hacked or did anything wrong. But as you can see what my problem is is that i've worked so hard to become ingame moderator and yet other people are passing me up in ranks that i barely ever have seen online.
Being a forum mod is nice but theres like 10 people registered to the server and ive been told "forums dont meen anything here :/" by a staff member, so have you guys been screwing me the entire time?
Ive put alot of time and effort into this server and i thought for sure i would make an exceptionally good staff member never to abuse my powers and help anyone i can.
But in Lethiums YouTube videos im not even listed as a staff member...
I really dont know what to say guys.

**And to make sure i dont offend the staff or anyone this topic was not meant to bring hate upon the server or any of its members. I just posted this to show the staff that theres
something i feel is unfair to the member(s) within the server.
Back to top Go down
http://Twitter.com/DannyOldring

Staff Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Please Read.   Staff Please Read. EmptyFri May 11, 2012 7:29 pm

forum mod does mean something the forums is how we get all announcements and how the players can communicate outside the game successful forums make the server even better. jus keep playin ingame and you might end up gettin promoted.
Back to top Go down

Staff Please Read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethium RSPS :: General :: Help-
Jump to: