Lethium RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your place for perfect pking

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are updating the server and making some changes stay tuned link client will be posted soon !

how to pk rush? basic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
br0
Newcomer
Newcomer
br0

how to pk rush? basic Empty
PostSubject: how to pk rush? basic   how to pk rush? basic EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:21 am

Well guys; this is for when the community expands and we get more pk'ers!
Get some good armour such as; Statius, Vesta, Void, etc.

Get some good weapons with "special attack such as; Armadyl Godsword, Dragon Claws, Dragon Dagger (P++).

Go to the wilderness, and find someone with their prayers off and then, go hide and pot up.

Put on your Prayers, i would reccomend "Berserker", "Soul Split", and "Turmoil".

Now you're ready to do the rushing. Run up to the person you are going to attack, and if he uses "Protect from Melee", then teleport and either wait for your special attack to refill or teleport to "Duel Arena", and duel with someone or "Fight Pits",

If you kill the person that you attempted to rush, then be careful because of all of the "PJ'ers".

These are the ways that I like to Rush:

Dragon Claws or Armadyl Godsword special attack twice, or even one of each.

Chaotic Maul to Granite Maul. This is a really quick switch and you should "KO" the person that you are Rushing.

Another way to rush is to "Ice Blitz" the person you are rushing, and then run up to him with either: Armadyl Godsword or Dragon Claws and "Spec" him.".
Back to top Go down
Lapse
Lapse

how to pk rush? basic Empty
PostSubject: Re: how to pk rush? basic   how to pk rush? basic EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:20 pm

Amazing.
Lol, im not much of the Pker though.
I always seem to get killed and lose my stuff, then i get mad and start yelling at my Computer. lol!

But anyways thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
http://Twitter.com/DannyOldring

how to pk rush? basic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethium RSPS :: General :: Guides-
Jump to: