Lethium RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your place for perfect pking

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
We are updating the server and making some changes stay tuned link client will be posted soon !

The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:31 am

Name your favourite sport.

My favourite is football aka soccer
Back to top Go down
Cerki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 am

I agree it has to be rather football or boxing, two great sports
Back to top Go down
Wtu
Administrator
Administrator
Wtu

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:35 am

Basketball.
Back to top Go down
https://lethium.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Cerki wrote:
I agree it has to be rather football or boxing, two great sports

Yer I don't mind watching boxing also UFC is pro lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Wtu wrote:
Basketball.

Lol can't remember the last time I saw basketball my dad use to watch it but i'm from UK so we don't play it often here Razz

Back to top Go down
SixDyce
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:52 pm

Best Sport hmm i'll go with baseball ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 10:57 pm

Soccer ftw.
Back to top Go down
vancuver
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm

ide have to say wrestling just got back from my first varsity wrestling tournament placed 2nd =p ntb for firts varsity one =p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 6:19 am

vancuver wrote:
ide have to say wrestling just got back from my first varsity wrestling tournament placed 2nd =p ntb for firts varsity one =p

Nice man didn't think I would see wrestling come up would love to train for a sport like that or something like MMA.
Back to top Go down
Midnite
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 9:18 pm

Omg soccer ftw!! I play forward, hbu? Do you play? or just watch? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!   The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The best Sport in your eyes!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lethium RSPS :: Off The Topic :: Sports-
Jump to: